Management Track Record of Superior Shareholder Returns
Cannae is led by William P. Foley, II ("Bill Foley")
Cannae Holdings is engaged in actively managing and operating a group of companies and investments, as well as making additional majority and minority equity portfolio investments in businesses, in order to achieve superior financial performance and maximize the value of these assets.
Cannae was founded and is led by investor William P. Foley, II, who has a 32-year track record of delivering shareholder value. He has led the creation of several multi-billion dollar companies with hundreds of acquisitions across diverse platforms, such as:
- Fidelity National Financial (NYSE:FNF), nation’s leading provider of title insurance and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries. Visit www.FNF.com
- Fidelity National Information Services (NYSE:FIS), the world’s largest financial technology processing company. Visit www.FISGlobal.com
- Black Knight (NYSE:BKI), is a premier provider of innovative, high-performance software, data and analytics for mortgage and home equity lending and servicing to the mortgage industry. Visit www.BlackKnightInc.com
- Ceridian (NYSE:CDAY), a leading global business services and software solutions company that provides human resources, payroll, workforce management, talent management, tax compliance, benefits, employee assistance and wellness programs to more than 100,000 clients in over 50 countries. Visit www.Ceridian.com
- Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE:DNB), a leading provider of commercial data, analytics and insight on businesses worldwide. Visit www.dnb.com
As of September 1, 2019, the company transitioned to an externally managed structure with Trasimene Capital.