Management Track Record of Superior Shareholder Returns
Cannae is led by William P. Foley, II, ("Bill Foley")
Cannae Holdings is a diversified holding company typically acquires a majority or a meaningful minority stake in quality companies within a variety of industries in which management has operational expertise.
Bill Foley has a 32 year track record of delivering shareholder value. He has led the creation of several multi-billion dollar companies with hundreds of acquisitions across diverse platforms, such as:
- Fidelity National Financial (NYSE:FNF), nation’s leading provider of title insurance and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries. Visit www.FNF.com
- Fidelity National Information Services (NYSE:FIS), the world’s largest financial technology processing company with more than $30 billion market cap. Visit www.FISGlobal.com
- Black Knight (NYSE:BKI), offers superior software, world-class data, insightful analytics and unparalleled industry knowledge to their clients. Visit www.BlackKnightInc.com
- Ceridian, a leading global business services and software solutions company that provides human resources, payroll, workforce management, talent management, tax compliance, benefits, employee assistance and wellness programs to more than 100,000 clients in over 50 countries. Visit www.Ceridian.com
- Dun & Bradstreet (“DNB”), a leading provider of commercial data, analytics and insight on businesses worldwide. Visit www.dnb.com
As of September 1, 2019, the company transitioned to an externally managed structure with Trasimene Capital.